The iconic, first of its kind hospitality development, The Heart of Europe, is located on The World, a man-made archipelago, just 4 km off Dubai’s coastline.
This iconic project combines 300 small islands reclaimed from the sea and constructed into the shape of a world map. Truly a first, even for Dubai, the city of global vision and intrigue.
The Heart of Europe in Dubai is the world’s only island destination that brings together the very best of European designs, heritage and hospitality in a truly breathtaking and unique setting.
More than just a destination, The Heart of Europe will offer a lifestyle like no other and be a beautiful tranquil haven that captures the very essence of European living to create a memorable vacation experience that goes beyond the imagination.
The Heart of Europe in Dubai is made up of six islands; Germany, Sweden, Main Europe, St. Petersburg, Switzerland and Monaco.
The islands span six million square feet and will be able to accommodate up to 16,000 people at any one time.
All six islands will be connected via bridges and will be accessible by boat, seaplane and helicopter.
There will be no cars permitted on the islands to create the perfect island experience.
The Heart of Europe has partnered with some of the world’s best architects and technology providers to give the islands their very own signature style and modern design infused with key features from host nations.
The project will set a new benchmark for sustainability and innovation – incorporating green features, solar power and state-of-the-art technology. The Heart of Europe is set to become one of the world’s most environmentally and forward thinking destinations.
“The Heart of Europe in Dubai will be a truly unique holiday destination providing an authentic experience of some of Europe’s most charming and timeless features. The six stunning islands will be home to a variety of fantastic hotels, climate controlled plazas, authentic European cafes and restaurants, boutiques, a plethora of quality live entertainment and so much more! Dubai is synonymous with innovation, ambition, excitement and intrigue and The Heart of Europe will be another iconic first for the city with a forward thinking vision!”
The Heart of Europe will boast many unique features, yet to be seen anywhere else in the world.
• Dubai’s first exclusive vacation resort with some of the world’s most sought after holiday homes.
• The resort will be home to the world’s first climate controlled streets (rainy streets and a snow plaza).
• The Heart of Europe will feature Dubai’s first 5* family hotel, one 6* star hotel, two 7* star hotels and ten 5* hotels – the only island resort in the world that offers such varied facilities.
• The UAE’s first party hotel, couple’s hotel and pet hotel.
• The Empress Elizabeth Wedding Hotel.
• 51 European countries represented across a plethora of authentic cafes and restaurants (including floating restaurants, bars and a member’s only floating yacht club).
• Exciting nightlife 24/7 to suit all ages and interests.
• A unique European shopping experience.
• Home to The Floating Seahorse, the world’s first underwater villa with a view to the world’s largest aquarium – The Arabian Gulf.
• The resort features over 100,000 natural corals and its own dedicated coral nursery.
• First class diving and snorkeling facilities.
• An underwater heritage museum.
• A permanent circus run by a renowned Swiss brand.
• A calendar of all-year-round events and celebrations including a circus festival, crayfish parties, Oktoberfest and much more.
• A daily night show “spectacular” for all ages (fireworks, light shows, pyrotechnics, 3D mapping etc)
• Majestic beachfront seven bedroom Sweden Palaces furnished by Bentley Home with their own private snow/sauna room and private beach (the only private beach villas in the world where you actually own the beach),
• An Olympic pool with glass sides designed for watching synchronized swimming and swim related training and competitions.
• Ancient Mediterranean trees which range from 100 to 1,500 years old (imported from Andalucía in southern Spain).
20% SIGNING THE CONTRACT
20% REACHING 50% OF THE CONSTRUCTION
20% REACHING 80% OF THE CONSTRUCTION
40% AT THE COMPLETION / HANDOVER
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Province / State: Dubai
Please login or register to view contact information for this agent/owner