PARK AVENUE I – APARTMENT

AED 803,000
,
add to favorites
Your search results

Property Description

Park Avenue is a vibrant residential community in a prime location on the prestigious Meydan Avenue at the heart of MBR City. The low-rise contemporary development will comprise of three individual buildings home to 1 & 2 bedroom apartments, all offering great views. In addition, the community will feature gymnasiums, saunas & steam rooms, swimming pools, landscaped green areas, underground parking and 24 security. Residents will also benefit from a great selection of cafes, restaurants, and shops on their doorstep.

LIMITED TIME OFFERS

  • 7% ROI for 3 years
  • 7 years free service charge waiver
  • 7 years free property management

SIZES AND PRICES

  • 1 Bedroom Apartment – Size starting from 420 Sqft and (Net Area), Prices starting From AED 803,000
  • 2 Bedroom Apartment – Size starting from 567 Sqft and (Net Area), Prices starting From AED 1,042,000

PAYMENT PLAN

  • 30% now and the rest 70% after handover.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

City: ,
Country: United Arab Emirates
Property Id: 18669
Price: AED 803,000
Property Size: 420 ft2
Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Property Type: Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment

Similar Listings

compare

RUKAN TOWER – APARTMENT

AED 396,743
1
bedrooms
1
baths
589 ft2
size
envato-123
August 22, 2021
compare

RUKAN TOWER – APARTMENT

AED 351,274
1
bedrooms
1
baths
481 ft2
size
envato-123
August 22, 2021
compare

MAG CITY – APARTMENT

AED 870,000
1
bedrooms
1
baths
800 ft2
size
envato-123
August 18, 2021

Compare